Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SRK's Cute Family



More than three-fourth of Shahrukh Khan's fans love him because family means more than anything for him. Unlike other actors, he is settled. He says "Between a quickie affair and peace of mind, I prefer the latter. It's not cool to have affaire.... I'll never be caught with my pants down." Shahrukh Khan is known for his simplicity and decency.

Shahrukh Khan married Gauri Chibber - The woman about whom Shahrukh says, "Gauri and I have one thing in common. I like me and she likes me." And on a less flippant note, "I don't know whether I am a nut but I am very intense about my love for Gauri...She's a part of me. Or rather, I am her appendage. I would say that our relationship is spiritual. It's more than a physical love story..."

Gauri Chibber graduated from Modern school, Delhi. She designed the interiors of their Bungalow.

On 13th November 1997, Gauir Khan gave birth to thier son - Aryaan.

Now when he is three years old he made a small appearance his debut film - Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham! So lets hope Aryaan acts in films which are probably directed and produced by Shahrukh Khan in the future!
The three member family had one more new member - Suhana, second child of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan born on May 23rd 2000.

All fans pray that Shahrukh Khan and his family live happily ever after.



SRK Family Gallery




No comments: